Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Another arbitrary date, maybe it gets done, maybe it doesn't, the resolutions passed by the shareholders have given POET a lot of leeway, contrary to the opinions of some.  And it's as it should be.  I trust Suresh and TM, well, he's a salesman, but at least he's our salesman.

As for the Asian lady that represented the consortium at the AGM, she's a talented mouthpiece and not ours.

This ODI thing is very suspect - my guess is that this consortium can direct the ODI to do as is needed to protect Chinese interests.  I have absolutely no evidence of that, other than the way this is getting put off.  This is a business ploy by the Chinese, which may have been done with the knowledge of POET, meaning that POET knew it had to get that OI in shape before the deal would really "close."

The statement that the buyers' have the funds is one of the most meaningless statements ever - of of course they have the funds, that's assumed right from the start, these are people with funds and/or access to funds, no doubt in my mind.

As for the buyer footing the cost of DL from November 1 onward, I wonder if that means once the deal closes they will retroactively pay amounts due which have been incurred from November 1 to the date of closing, or if it means they will pay currently until such time as the deal is called off.  I don't know if that was disclosed one way or the other, but those are the little things that sometimes are not disclosed which are material in the minds of many.  Not that anyone here would do anything if that were disclosed. Can they pay such costs without ODI approval???  LOL, sort of.

The share price/volume picture continues to be moribund.  That continues to tell me that we are not particularly close to anything really good.

Mazan, I'm sorry if I misconstrued your opinion into something other than an opinion, but that's the way I read your post re closing the deal yesterday with $8 million in our bank.  

There's too much interest and activity for POET to not have a shot, but it's difficult to judge just how good a shot it is.  No one else seems to be banging on our door, and the consortium is "politely" putting us off.  Is the ODI on the level, perhaps, but for anyone that thinks it surely is, then they ought to open up their minds some and at least entertain what might be going on.

It's a fairly depressing picture to me - compared to what the "non-glums" believe.  

Lebowski did a fine job with his post of a few hours ago!!!!

Oct 31, 2019 11:53AM
Oct 31, 2019 12:23PM
Oct 31, 2019 02:10PM
Nov 01, 2019 03:55PM
Nov 08, 2019 09:37AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply