Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET Announces Appointment of Vivek Rajgarhia as President

I see that the same way, Poet 2018.

But I wouldn't be jumpin' all over Jack, he is correct in the way in which the stock has acted in the past.  Although he was wrong this morning, when as I believe he indicated only sales would move the needle significantly - I was convinced this type of news would move it, and was suprised when in the first hour or two, there was nothing much going on.

As for what this forum adds - well, today I believe it added a lot of buying energy/power, and I believe we are the main reason for the rise in price.  That's not what I want to have happen, but based on the posts, I believe a significant amount of buying was done by Agoracom posters/readers.

Hopefully, what most all of us perceived as great news today will get around to some fresh buyers - that's what will sustain this move; today seemed to be posters scurrying to tap their lines of creid for a few more shares - that's what I imagined as the delayed reaction in the share price.

I believe the jump in the share price (along with further jumps) is completely warranted at this point, but we need outsiders to notice and jump aboard now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply