Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Well I would like to know how these funds are going to be allocated

My quick guess and off course rounded numbers

$1M for the due diligence firm

$4M to Espresso (we know that 3.1M$ was drawn under the credit facility as of the latest MD&A and I suspect/guess that POET had to draw additionnal funds)

$1M to creditors/suppliers based on the latest FS

$2M left in the kitty bank to bridge POET to the next installment of $13M planned in December

Also don't forget that there is are additionnal funds coming in 2020 from the buyer.

Buyer will agree to reimburse the Company up to a limit of USD2.4 million for payments made by the Company for certain capital equipment, related specialized installation of such capital equipment and capital improvements, from February 3, 2019 to the Closing Date ("Capital Equipment, Installation and Improvement Fees"). Buyer undertakes to (or shall direct DenseLight) to reimburse the Company in regular equal monthly payments to the Company, beginning in January 2020, such that the entire sum shall be fully repaid by the December 1, 2020

The unknow is: Did POET received or expect to receive any substantial NRE fees. Is the earn-out a possibility?

New Message
Please login to post a reply