Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Special thanks to the management , especially to the CFO for:

Yes, well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if the market didn't like the news it was presented with, or felt it would take some more time to develop the tech then that's what the market said. Whether investors (or traders, yuk) agree is irrelevant.

The market said last weeks' news of management changes and the deal officially closing was worth 20-25%...whether that holds next week remains to be seen but the fact remains there was no leakage, zero, nada....and I believe the shareprice will sustain that gain based on what has been told.

The implication that the big news will be preceded by leaks is therefore false. Now, POET is no US government agency, and I understand why you might think leaks are normal, but this has proven to not be the case regarding all things POET. SV runs a very, very tight ship, understands the difficulties that arise from leaks and has absolutely plugged each and every one of them, if there ever were any. I have spoken to Mazan, who likely holds the most stock of anyone on this board, and he knows no more than I do, which is essentially nothing.

Stating that OI qualification is complete and orders coming will boost the shareprice has been said here for years now, that is not new.

Sure, leaks are common in the market, and are even investigated if you happen to be Martha Stewart. However, as in all things related to the market, and POET in particular, speculation is what will drive the share price higher pre-news, not leaks.

IMHO

PS...I expect the company to do everything possible to prevents leaks as it is their fudiciary duty to do so.

New Message
Please login to post a reply