Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

FJ, it's difficult for me to think that Vivek's participation in the CC will be any more than the usual platitudes of a new hire in a key position.  How he's excited to join, the great work that Suresh and team have done, the bright future, etc.  That's not going to do the share price any more good than has already been done and neither will a basic recap of where we are now and where we're headed.  Concrete, NR'able news is what is needed, and if we have none, then so be it.  Nothing unusual about that.

It's too early to say that the closing of the DL deal and the joining of Vivek has had no sustainable effect on the market cap, but we'll know a lot more tomorrow.  Today, the volume was just too light to really tell me anything, other than not many interested in adding to their position just yet.  If no NR between now and the CC, then I would assume more sellers than buyers tomorrow, but again without real significant volume.

I attempted to add to my position at .30 US late today and got nothing.  I think a good risk/reward op may well present itself tomorrow.  It may be one of the few left, before the news becomes more solid and therefore, market moving (in the correct direction).

New Message
Please login to post a reply