Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

As I stated in my last post:

Baba I don’t want to link share price with the technical/business update. I tend to measure this companies progress by their accomplishments. I would love for the market to recognize the relevance of those accomplishments and maybe that will come as PR efforts continue.

They are progressing as planned. And Vivek has joined because he sees this as a game changer. A very clear statement.

And more communication is better than less. I recall telling Suresh that LightWave Logic's Michael Lebby provides his shareholders with a quarterly newsletter. More communication is better than less. In the case of  LWLG's share price it is at 52 week lows but that is not  the  point.

We all want to know as much as we can about our investment and I say thanks for keeping us updated! 

They are making steady and measured progress and are lined up to disrupt industry...that is what we heard today.

New Message
Please login to post a reply