Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

After listening to the CC, I felt embarrassed for Suresh and Vivek.

It's clear to me (yes, IMHO of course) that the goal of this CC was to get POET in front of new analyst blood.

Instead what happened was the CC attracted zero analysts. I base this solely on zero questions asked. Any analyst worth two cents would have asked questions on NRE, market penetration, competition position, time to market, cash burn and so on and so forth.

I don't fault Suresh or Vivek at all, but I do fault Brett Perry who failed miserably to attract analysts to the CC.

Even our existing analysts, Mike White (IBK) and  Kevin Dede (HCW) were notably absent.

In fact Kevin Dede (HCW) seems to have dropped coverage of POET entirely, so we are in fact moving backward on promotion if anything.

And POET pay's Shelton Group $10K per month for this?

POET needs a promoter that's not afraid to make some cold calls.

POET dropped 5 cents because of zero or near zero analyst coverage. Betcha no one outside of agora was even listening.

ALL IMHO of course.

New Message
Please login to post a reply