Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks Shash

Here is Ajits blurb:

01:26:44 – Ajit Manocha: I just want to echo one comment Suresh has made, and I think this is for the future also. When we say that we will have this milestone by Q2, it is our intent always to make it happen with you. But this is all science and engineering. If we know how it works, we have the recipe, then we can deliver it. We are developing recipes. So with the detector announcement was made; the VCSEL is there, but it is just not fully optimized. That’s why it is in the presentation that we are trying to optimize the VCSEL.

01:27:14 – So now when you start the process from, again, starting with new wafers, by the time it finishes, it may not happen by June 30th, but it doesn’t mean we are going to miss the milestones. But I want you to just have the mindset here that when we say Q2, [it means] plus/minus a few weeks. It’s not plus/minus quarters.

New Message
Please login to post a reply