Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Baba,

i agree with you, he's certainly serious. (Let's leave heart attacks out of it, we don't need heart attacks!)

i, including my father, had a very interesting opportunity to sit down with Suresh, Subash at the pleasure of R Ferri back in February a few years back, in Silicon Valley. We were in town for Super Bowl 50 (what an event) and we're welcomed to visit the office. 

during that visit it was when they first received the initial samples of the wafers from overseas. Subash took us outback for a tour and to the 'golden room' as they called it. There was limited equipment there, only a place to validate and verify the wafers, make amendments or adjustments and then send the schematics back overseas for another test unit (looked like a standard CD we'd put in a car CD player).

subash stayed this was the very first sample that came through and to leave our phones at the door (rightfully so). It was an experience I'll never forget.

sitting down at boardroom table with the two at the helm and listening to their strategy and long term outlook, talks of data centre efficiencies by leveraging POETs technologies and future outlook was encouraging. 

i knew at that moment that we had a true visionary and determined leader set out to change the industry. 

ive worked in the large corporate telecom technology / security world for some time and I have had the pleasure of being mentored by some great individuals. This has taught me that with the right person and time the world can change and great things can happen. The key element is time, understanding that it will not happen in a matter of weeks, months, quarters. It will take years.

We ARE on the right path and we WILL be successful. With our new President coming on board I have concluded that we have significantly de-risked our investment. Please understand MACOM and our new leaders connections in the world of technology, telecom and innovation. They're deep and they're in the bullseye of where we NEED to be.

just give it more time. 

BmRBnZorPoet

New Message
Please login to post a reply