Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks Oz for the Macon vids.

VR clearly is in a great position given his MACON experience to make a substantial contribution to making POET a World leading Integrated Photonics Company.  As avaricious shareholders we want this to be quick but let's not forget the necessary lead time required  to develop the OI to each customers requirements.  Personally, I think that customer one, will have taken every opportunity to get ahead as each of the seven components of the platform completed past muster to plan its integration with their components.  Albeit the sink test for the completed article will require the mandatory test time.

As oldgreg mentioned we all were deeply committed too early.  But for me and many others I expect the venture technology we were attracted too was changing electrons into photons.  The method we left to the promise of experts like Taylor and Ring, so be it, that's Venture Capital investing for you it takes time and there's no point holding ones breath until 2H 2020 IMO

Time to hibinate me thinks.

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply