Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET Technologies Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results

This part here tells me that their timeframe is still in place. Although I was hoping to not have to hear about any possible dilution at this point and does make me feel less confident about any warrants to be exercised before March expiration  

The next several quarters will be devoted to the successful completion of funded development programs, the introduction of new devices into qualification cycles with customers, and preparation for higher production volumes in subsequent quarters that will be needed to demonstrate the functionality and reliability of the devices.

It is also positive that they are looking to expand outside of the data communications in 2021

markets beyond data communications for our Optical Interposer technology, such as telecommunications, Automotive LIDAR, and integration with Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs), including switches and graphics generators.

Some very big markets!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply