Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Many here believed that POET had it pretty much in the bag way back in the Peter C. days.  Even Ajit apparently did, with his "weeks, not quarters" remark.  I believe it's quite different now, whith Suresh at the helm, but there is still work to be done and I think that's a big reason why our market cap is where it is. 

I find it difficult to believe that anything Jack has said has caused any material damage to the share price.  If it has turned some people off, well, I guess it's cuz they probably should be invested here in the first place - this is not a place for conservative, "sure-thing" investors.  

On balance, this board is a hugely positive place for POET, with tech savvy posters amplifying on the dispruptive quality and value of the tech, in a manner that perhaps management can't or is unwilling to do.  Between management and those posters, most have a good handle on the enormous potential and worth of the tech.  But we gotta get there, first, and I don't think pointing that point out (obvious as it should be) is criminal in message board sense.  

My conviction continues to be that the volume and price will point the way prior to the NR or set of NR's that we all anticipate.

New Message
Please login to post a reply