Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Chappy, you wrote:

at this point you would have a hard time finding an investment that was any worse than this. 

see my previous post. No one promotes their technology more than Michael Lebby. He does a quarterly letter to share holders and attends and speaks at all the industry events. Despite this the share price of LWLG has been in steady decline. I have talked with SV about this. 

POET is so far ahead of LWLG who I have always summed up as a technology looking for a platform. POET is being paid to design advanced modules using the OI platform and achieving metrics that have never seen before in industry in a CMOS compatible flow.

So I think that once POET announces the availability of all components and that includes the ability to produce and assemble in commercial volumes this will remove the wait and see approach that many have. And I believe that there will be a very big effort to make this success known to the market. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply