Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I agree whole heartedly about being on the right path with the right product along with the right time. And after reading the AGM transcript yesterday I feel confident in the outlook of this company. I just didn't want to assume that what Cisco is doing is directly associated with Poet.I believe what Cisco has here is different than what poet has specifically, but either way what Poet is about to accomplish can be integrated into multiple platforms with a huge demand. I just want us to be first to the market!!!

And I want to thank you and all of the others here that provide excellent insight and information here. If I state something out of ignorance or misinformation my apologoies but you dont need to be a rocket scientist to understand Poet's potential. Looking forward to the next step. 2nd payment and final qualification. Either order they should go hand in hand.

Best

New Message
Please login to post a reply