Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks again Oz,

Glad your here for us and doing well. I may not understand SV Star Trek talk but I understand this from the most recent AGM:

Our focus in the company has been—since I joined the company, which is one of the primary reasons I did—to create disruptive technology and to unlock its value and potential.

So the vision is to become a global leader in chip-scale integrated photonics solutions by deploying our optical interposer technology, enabling seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications.

And our disruption, in terms of technology, comes about with the optical interposer and the accompanying active devices. It’s the vision, when realized, that can meet the market needs of close to a trillion-dollar semiconductor industry.

taking a look at the total communications and telecom infrastructure spending. These are massive markets that we’re serving with this technology.

Not only are these guys leaders in their respective fields, but business savvy as well. A good complement of individuals here making things happen.

Best,

Don

New Message
Please login to post a reply