Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think it’s been over 6 years since I posted on this forum. I’ve stuck around and read posts from time to time, but I thought now would be a good time to return.

There has been talk about the floodgates opening soon and deep down, I believe that is true. As many have said, silence right now is not a bad thing. Something big is brewing and it could possibly be Cisco. I believe it is, but that is just my opinion. I have no insider knowledge.

If you look at what has been accomplished over the past year, it’s pretty clear to me that we are on he cusp of something huge. Give your head a shake if you don’t think the tech is qualified. It’s just a matter of time before they announce that. The DL deal doesn’t happen if that wasn’t the case.

A little more patience for us OPEL shareholders and then we’ll be on a beach somewhere.

GLTA

S

New Message
Please login to post a reply