Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Excuse my lack of quality information. But weren't we just told before Christmas that poet was still trying to put the 8th piece of the puzzle together. With the expectation it'd be done by end of 2019. With full chip assembly and testing to proceed in first half of 2020 for the OI?

id love it to be CISCO... especially after 10ish years here. OPEL lol those days!! I'm not an expert in any of this, but I know numbers, surveyor of 10+ years. And they don't add up. Unless of course Cisco somehow had a different IO recipe prior to us completing the OI assembly and testing. And of course have been playing with and sampling it's efficiency prior to their news today. Plus pre assembling our product with others to achieve their silicon industry breakthrough...

not trying to be a negative nelly. I need this as much as anyone here or more. For real. Half my life's work is invested here. I'm fine if I lose, but it'd break my soul into a million pieces lolIn all transparency.

Someone please tell me how this could add up to being Cisco if our testing and assembly is being done... well... now hopefully??

as always GIGADIGOOO. And the best to all of you!

Jan 21, 2020 09:04PM
Jan 21, 2020 09:20PM
Jan 21, 2020 09:39PM
Jan 21, 2020 11:11PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply