Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Rick, best response yet. Only because it made me laugh!! 

I don't think my question has been answered. Again excuse my ignorance. A lot of posters claim/pump Cisco. I dream as well, cmon I'd retire at 35. I'd be an idiot to not want it to be Cisco. How could it be us?

ive been here a very long time. I've been let down every single time we've supposed the big company. And I was to greedy to sell at the empire club. All transparency good with numbers, but I'm a little stupid. ;) 

just hold the phone with predictions. How long ago was the "Apple is in the books days"? Lol. be smarter than I was. Don't get amped up until clear evidence backs the pump. I don't see it yet. 

when did poet release 400g as completed package? Sorry I'm not great with DD. I honestly read a lot here, and fact check as poorly as I do. I can't recall a poet News release saying they we're prepared with a product to penetrate the 400g market. Please correct me, I'd honestly appreciate it. Again full transparency... I'm about analytics, well I love solving problems in my realm. this science is beyond me. Not my realm. I'm location!

10+ years. I'm still waiting. Fact. Analytics. Not science. 

more confident than ever. THEN EVER. Legit, I bought more within 6 months.  1/5 my previous holdings. 
but in all honesty/transparency... and like everyone else, I'm still waiting to see the sauce. Insert sauce here if you know where it is?? Thx! But like my previous post. This is my future... does that register? ... My future, did that register... not my poor investing strategy ;) lol. Sorry... poor attempt at humour.

still down 30% 

GIGADIGOOO, the best to all of u!

New Message
Please login to post a reply