Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

lebowski101:  I have honestly started to suspect that the silence is because something bigger than business as usual is going on - such as buyout talks.

As it was pointed to me very recently, selling before the IO is fully validated, it would be a low-ball offer. Not sure this is exactly what you want. Neither do I.

The IO *could* well be fully completed/validated by now, but until it is of the public domain, us, shareholders, are in a very bad spot to be. Until they say so, I mean publically, we still have no proven tech.

What would be the offer? 50 cents? 60 cents maybe....max. Think about that. You really want us to be bought out? Now? (not saying this is what you want but I perceived optimism in your post about possible buyout talks).

60 cents is not going to fly with me... I can garantie that.

Selling now would only mean one thing to me. Management were offered a golden bridge and decided to line up their pockets at our expenses (possible scenario). Period.

But I also still believe in Suresh's integrity. This journey could be his legacy. Why not going for the long haul?

I understand my post is not going to be very popular on this board. So be it. I have been invested here for too long (first purchase: early March 2011) for not wanting my piece of the cake. Not been invested here for that long to be trown under the bus by management.

These buyout talks get under my skin every time.

Sorry.

New Message
Please login to post a reply