Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I was about to write a long response but I don't particularly like when people write long-winded diatribes on Agoracom.  IDK it's just me.

To remind oneself about what has happened over the past year and gain perspective.

Review the AGM Presentation from Sept (Milestones, Roadmaps, Strategy,...)

Review the short audio update from November (especially Vivek)

Review the recent releases from Denselight (ie. preffered supplier agreement)

Review just about every post from fairchijisback and InThisThinRain.  Great insights into the tech and pieces of info that one may never find (shout out ITTR).

Review every other release from the company.

IMHO - Given the period before the strategic pivot one can understand some hesititation in attracting new investors.  As an Early Stage company, as described by Vivek R in the audio from Nov., I am very optimistic about the future.   

Remember that no information at this point will be perfect BUT trying to connect the dots looking forward is a futile attempt at predicting the future (very rare for anyone on Agoracom to be correct in predicting the future).  Look back and connect the dots - and like everyone in life be very careful to whom you listen.  It should take about 2 days on this forum to figure out who is worthy.  

Peace out!

New Message
Please login to post a reply