Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Sula, respectfully if Poet had a long and sustained history of achieving and reporting milestones, benchmarks, targets or whatever you want to call them ie. "weeks not quarters, its simply a matter of engineering and up and to the right etc etc" then I would be inclined to agree with you and I would not have made mention of any of this.

However, there continues to be considerable angst among too many shareholders which to me suggests that the company's communication policy is lacking in timely, responsible and respectful communication with shareholders and the investing community. It just so happens that the $13M is the flavour of the day. The communication policy simply conforms too rigidly to the regs.

Having said all that, I'll go back to sitting in the weeds as you have suggested and impatiently await my impending wealth

New Message
Please login to post a reply