Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

What is important to remember is that the Tier 1 Company is very eager to get POET into their products as stated pretty clearly at the AGM. And the proof of concept means that the process works. The high speed automated passive alignment creating the lowest coupling losses in industry works. 

As such there is no doubt in my mind that the next step is close. The customer is eager and will not want to delay. 

Now as far as the relatively limited response by the market. The market has been conditioned to expect the share price to drop back down. I don’t think that is going to happen. And I don't believe that POET was ready to make this announcement. I believe they were under a lot of pressure to put out a news release but I believe they wanted to combine it with the firm commitment by the customer to build the 400G optical engine for commercial deployment. 

I believe there is so much going on that we don't know about. But as far as I am concerned this platform and this investment has been given the green light and when POET is ready to promote they will have lots of ammo.

New Message
Please login to post a reply