Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have no qualms with your realism Baba, but I would defend the benefits of visionaries to computer technology.  Einstein formulated his theory of relativity by imagining himself to be a photon travelling at the speed of light in space and the effect of the gravity of stars and planets on his path.   JT was a visionary imagining and experimenting and even producing the applicable effects in lab objects to find how best to usefully create and steer photons and link them to electrical energy. Field effect transistors, lasers and thyristor at al, 

'elementary my dear Watson'.

2020 is a leap year and we all know the great leap forward POET is about to take but who my dear friends is POET going to ask to marry. Who that might be may just reignite the fortunes of those of us in the $70 Club,  how many members have we reached Turr?

With Tongue firmly planted in cheek,

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply