Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Goto...what investor conference with IBK? Are you purposely trying to confuse this forum? 

Many of us anticipated that once POET had all elements ready for commercial production that they would begin to promote the platform and share details about the technological  advancements over existing systems.

That appears to be exactly what they are doing as they roll out a new PR campaign both for industry and for investors.

Great messaging in yesterday’s NR

"With this event, POET intends to launch a renewed investor communications program.

Why now?

We have demonstrated the viability of our Optical Interposer.

So POET is now in a position to talk to investors seriously about the path they are on.

Anyone catch this line.

And begun staffing with veterans from the photonics industry to design and develop products in conjunction with major customers and partners

So I guess that means that they will continue to add handpicked experts to expand this company.

When we were introduced to Vivek in Toronto one comment that stood out. Vivek did  not join POET to make widgets. He joined because he sees the POET platform as being the future. As having so many advantages over existing technologies that it  would  require a large supply chain to  provide customer needs. We saw that of course addressed in the website update and is  why they moved operations to Allentown.

He also told us that optical engines today have only a 50% coupling efficiency. Which kind of blew most of us away. As companies  deal with thermal  constraints imposed by higher data rates industry needs  an answer. We were told that POET provides that answer.

I  think  what we are seeing  is a new push to  provide  greater clarity  on what POET’s solution is. I for one  welcome this and regard it as a powerful signal of  readiness.

New Message
Please login to post a reply