Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Again I was hoping to hear product revenue begining second half of the year as opposed to early 2021. However having listened to the conference again and having time to digest the information. All the signs are there. The foundations are well in place. A completed product and additions of some very qualified staff. 

Now we might not have product revenue planned but I feel TM stated that the cash balance for the remainder of the year is sufficient without it. So for reporting purposes thats how its listed. He also stated we more than likely will have cash from NREs and probable announcements. So we have some good things to look forward to.

And lastly and help me out here but the the design in phase for the Tier 1 is for their own product. I know there was some discussion of how this may take place. Seems to me the OI or parts of it are for the Tier 1 company itself to be incorporated into its own product for sale.

New Message
Please login to post a reply