Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Interesting

There is a theory that I have kept to myself. First we/I  have been told very directly to  not  expect  the company to issue news ahead of any webcast because  if there was  a material change that it would have to be  issued within  24 hours of the material  change event. In this case we have been told in advance in a NR that theT3 payment  from DL would occur by the end of this month.

So the theory that I have been keeping to myself is that there could well be something significant that could not be reported ahead of the majority interest of DL being transferred to the owner(s). Some of the language we have seen suggests that there is a significant entity behind the DL group.  Since the market has already been advised of the sale proceeding (with the change of control from POET) we have a situation where the details behind that sale might be revealed since the new owner would no longer be threatened by other companies.

At the very least I expect that there will be some agreements in place that can be talked about otherwise why do the webcast.  We know that financials  are expected  at the end of the April  so I think there is something of  interest that will be shared with us in the news release associated with the transfer of control  otherwise why the  webcast?

New Message
Please login to post a reply