Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

POET told us they were going to have a series of these audio conferences, did they not?  Here's another one.  No one knows if it will be better or worse than the last one in term of content or share price effect.  An NR prior to it may mean something.

I do hope they're able to announce the receipt of the $8 million or so from the all powerful, all knowing, all procrastinating Consortium.  

FJ's theory has some merit, I give it about a 20% shot.

The big story for the world is China re-closing their movie theaters (I thought it was folly/hubris that made them do that in the first place).  Depending on the follow-up to that story over the weekend, Monday could be a very, very ugly day in the markets, not to mention for the war against the virus.  I'm still hopeful that with so many smart biologic eyes focused on the virus, literally world-wide, an effective treatment to alleviate the symptoms, without otherwise devastating the sufferer, will be discovered. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply