Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hey Baba, I have to agree with you.  A huge improvement over TM's previous effort, though it's still clear he's is a bit out of his element talking tech rather than finance; all very understandable and I commend him for his efforts, he has been placed in the unenviable position of delivering technical presentations where Suresh or Vivek would be the better choice. Clearly they are otherwise occupied doing what they do best and I take this as a very good sign much is going on in the background.

Great material in the deck, my favorite is slide 16:

'Eliminating a step in the value chain", essentially taking players like Intel, Innolight, Finisar and Lumentum right out of the equation when it comes to optical packaging.  IMO this is significant and really lays down the gauntlet.  Great day, both as an investor and someone who is genuinely excited about the technology!

New Message
Please login to post a reply