Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"I do wonder why no big player has taken a swing at us with us being this cheap for this long."

That's the $64,000 question of the last 12-18 months, gerem1.  For goodness sake, it doesn't even have to be a big player.

I fully subscribe to the notion that POET management truly believes that they have what it takes to be very successful.  I'm going to go out on a limb now and say management probably knows better than I just what their chances are. :)

So, I'm going to maintain the course to which they are ever more cleary pointing - and that's toward significant success.  I expect that one of these times, and fairly soon, a rally in the stock will not be met by significant (and somewhat demoralizing) backsliding (we had a mini-event of that time the last couple of trading days).  To those that remember the run up to the EC Event (that's when we got to $2.87 Canadian), I expect something along those lines.

To those that celebrate it, have a Happy Easter!

New Message
Please login to post a reply