Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

PTI's mission statement is below in bold italics.

I believe Suresh Venkateson has done everything to achieve this aim and my reading of the man, from all we have seen and heard from him, is that he is a man of ability, vision and determination.  His vision of personal success is contained in this mission statement and I am sure developing it took many hours of consideration on his behalf. I don't see him giving it up.

I want him and the team that he leads and inspires to achieve this mission.  For me talk of selling and for how much simply fills me with gloom. It has the whiff of the quick buck brigade and surrender

If we hold our nerve and remain patient, the value of our shares will reflect those of other successful companies fortunate to have entered the technology sector with a disruptive product at the leading edge of a wave of rapid expansion. 

Optical communications in data centres, telecommunications, automotive, and eventually internally within computers, are a fundamental necessary change for the IT industry in terms of speed, cost reduction and energy economy.  The Optical Interposer offers a solution which is what many here saw in opto electronic technology nine years or so ago.

Holding a significant number of shares in PTK, that will increase in value into the future with the wave of technical improvement they facilitate, will allow each of us to salami slice our holdings to fund ones personal financial needs into the foreseeable future. Selling out would be disastrous in my opinion.

It's been a long time, let's support the vision stated by SV as that represents success in the gamble we as longs took at great risk

sula

Our vision for the company is to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying our Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply