Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I myself found it unusual that the buyer of DL needed to stretch out a 26 million dollar payment over so many months other than the fact they were waiting on proven results from POET first. And POET is not allowed to disclose any information about the US Tier 1 company at the request of the Tier 1 itself.TM said they would disclose that information when the Tier 1 allows them to. My opinion is both the Tier 1 and DL buyer are keeping things close to the vest for market edge. It is also my belief we dont know who the Tier 1 is until later this year. Possibly after product qualification. Any near term boost in share price will be from a solid NRE or multiple NREs. Just speculation on my part, but good things are happening. How it unfolds I don't know. Not if for me anymore but when. 

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply