Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Leb,

"We successfully completed a series of milestones proving the fundamental concepts and viability of the Optical Interposer platform and are now well into the design of optical engines for data center transceivers."

Absolutely. And if we are lucky we will be heading into the product qualification phase shortly. I agree the Tier 1 is funding this entire process. As for any other prospective customers I don't think Poet is in any position to front cost but I don't claim to know how companies handle this particular aspect of business.

And I think the Q1 report was purposely released prior to this final payment. For one it balances the books and two it  opens the window for a NR. I think we will get information from the DL side of things and possibly other prospective customers before we get clarification on the Tier 1. Not other datacenter providers but AI, Lidar and other applications stated in the Q1. 

Again this is just my opinion. I welcome all thoughts on this.

Best

New Message
Please login to post a reply