Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Here I am late into my anniversary celebrations,  I'm distracted by the habitual need to check the PTK close of play figure and quickly catch up on posts. Bham! One is of superman proportions, an FJ genius post explaining, and rather well too,  the hard to garner expertise of our super poster, zapping the key advantages of the POET OI solution over others efforts in the optical silicon arena.  The fact is they silicon and photonics are like oil and water, keep them separated and everything works just fine no iffs no buts, the elegance of the POET OI is a logical simplicity of design that allows scaling to continue and is going to be loved by the CMOS guys, and do you know what , there are lots of them out there going to say, phew! I just love the POET OI it solves all the road blocks we were trying to by pass. We can with a little help from the POET integration team just carry on with what we're good at.

FJ you're a star.

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply