Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Lumenge, I wouldn't feel too bad about your track record, much like the rest of ours.  As per POET2020 and what's been stated previously, IMO more likely a buy out than buy in.

Anyway, I do think something's brewing, maybe even something unexpected.  Nothing really to back this up other than I find it unusual that the beginning of April and the virtual conference was the start of a "renewed investor relations campaign", yet crickets other than mandatory reporting since then.  A March 19 NR stated that they expected to announce details of the AGM in about 6 weeks (or beginning of May); obviously, that has been pushed back at least a month.  So, they are either working a deal of some sort and want (need) to reveal before AGM announcement, or things are simply delayed and like us are waiting...

New Message
Please login to post a reply