Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have a hard time reading the forum when it becomes overwhelming negative and those expressions come from people that I have respect for. Seems to have a piling on effect. I should at least point out one correction to some of the statements.

Breeze wrote the following prediction as it relates to options that the company will issue:  They're going to ask us to raise the limit by 5% from 20% to 25% of the outstanding share.

That can’t happen under TSXV Corporate Finance Policy 4.4

(ii) a fixed number stock option plan reserving for issuance pursuant to the exercise of stock options a specified number of shares, up to a maximum of 20% of the Issuer’s issued shares as at the date of implementation of the stock option plan by the Issuer.

No one from the current management has benefited from options to date. Maybe if they promoted the company harder or faster or made better decisions they would see that benefit?

I know maybe they need to announce the NA Tier 1 without their approval as a means of getting the share price up? It would work I think but potentially we would have to forfeit any future relationship with that company and be liable for breaching the NDA. But there are lots of fish in the sea and if it could appear as inadvertent disclosure then maybe the liability would not be so great. So long as we get the gratification we have been waiting for in price appreciation after all these years why should we wait any longer? Just accidentally announce the company. If it is Cisco the share price soars and we get to take profits. The business side suffers and maybe never recovers? But let’s face it we are all tired of waiting.

That is what I hear when I listen to people talk about taking too long to get a product out  into  the market or  the Tier 1  needs to  be announced.

The POET management team have worked hard to both gain market respect and to develop this platform (which according to the last job vacancies is in the deployment phase). Management will eventually be financially rewarded for their hard work and we will be rewarded for waiting. If it all works out we have a company that will lead for many years in photonic integration in many future market applications.

It is just not in me to get upset over these realities. And my apologies to the people that do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply