Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

As disappointed as I am at having to wait for the Tier 1 to come forward with OI adoption I am trying to find something remotely positive while we wait.

"The Warrant extension, approved by the Company's Board of Directors, has been accepted by the Company's Warrant agent TSX Trust and the TSX Venture Exchange."

Bold is mine. It is reasonable to suggest that the regulators would require sufficient evidence to demonstrate that a further extension is warranted (pardon the pun). 
Having had some experience with regulators over the years, they can be fair and reasonable as long as they are given good and sufficient information to provide approval and the request falls within the various rules etc
So, I'll hang my hat on this point and hope for favourable information in the coming weeks or months. Having said that, my patience wears very thin and I'm not expecting any earth-shattering disclosure from TM
New Message
Please login to post a reply