Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Good enough to get a free ride to high volume production.

Will POET be required to contribute significant cash to the JV?

POET’s cash contribution for the first five years of the JV will be limited to its share of the initial capital required to form the company, approximately US$135,000. POET will be contributing primarily Intellectual Property (IP) and know-how related to the assembly and testing of Optical Engines based on the POET OI.

What I think is so  important here is that POET is  not  spreading themselves thin in the JV. I think we will see more JV’s associated with North American partner(s).

The proof is in the pudding. And I believe this is just the start as industry recognizes the benefits of low cost optical connectivity provided by the POET OI platform.

To be honest I was pumped after reading who Bill Ring and Jean-Louis Malinge are appearing with at PIC International (thanks  Wake)

https://agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/discussion/topics/742618-pic-international/messages/2272688#message

Robert Blum Intel, Peter De Dobbelaere Luxtera,

New Message
Please login to post a reply