Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think this old message from derekwpg hit's the nail on the head,  when explaining why the SP is being pushed down.  Loads of warrants to churn through.

Votes: 135 Score: 2.9 [?]

Your Vote:

Did you know? Derekwpg is from Winnipeg

Warrants from 2016 and 2018

posted on Feb 15, 2019 11:15PM

https://poet-technologies.com/news/2016-oct-28.html

https://poet-technologies.com/news/2018-mar-21.html

Ok folks. For those with long memories and the bad taste still lingering on your tongues from the “deal” struck in 2016, there are some important numbers to keep in mind as we cross certain thresholds in share price.

$0.52 is the value set for 34.8 million warrants that will raise $18.096 million. That is a lot of shares to flood into the market. Given the characters who struck this deal, I suggest we all be prepared to ride out a rather bumpy period until they are all processed. I believe that many of the warrants will be exercised and sold into the market to put significant pressure on the SP. We need very high volume and great demand to balance selling that will inevitably come. So a 10% rise to $0.575 is the likely the target to get the warrant holders to pull the trigger. If my prediction is correct then we will have to wait until this boil has been lanced and can move to the next critical level. So don’t expect us to get much beyond 70 cents as the selling will likely be ferocious.   

Next target is from the “bought deal” struck in March of 2018. There are 12,545,350 full warrants exercisable at $0.75. This will raise $9,409,012.5 for the coffers. Again lots to flood into the market. Using a 10% assumption for exercising and selling, $0.825 becomes the threshold. 

In a nutshell, there are 47+million warrants under $0.76. We will need serious volume to rise above. Lots of swings between $0.52 and $0.70 and $.075 and $.90 that jack and other traders will just love! It will take some time but eventually the bloodletting will cease.  Once these convertibles are worked through only then can we expect to push to a $1.00 and beyond. 

Have a great weekend everyone. All IMHO. 

Take care

Derekwpg

New Message
Please login to post a reply