Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Which is why I am hoping for NRE in other verticals, also because I am weary of mr Mika´s last statement that the Tier 1 program is very much a tender process... That is a subtle but notable change in the companies communication.

A lot of us were very surprised by that statement but not for the apparent reason you give. That statement gives us very real insight into where they are at with dare I say it Cisco. That is who I very much believe is their leading Tier 1 in North America. Hopefully we will know those details before the AGM and I think we will.

You are going to have to pedal faster if you want to sow seeds of doubt because this forum is very much on top of what this company’s value is as it progresses towards high volume production with the lowest cost. The OI platform is  highly efficient system which has the ability to  scale for many generationns.

They are making big moves with the heaviest hitters. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply