Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

TB, I was not chastising you, nor can I ban you.  And I will disagree with your definition of Kool Aid.

In my non-expert analysis, it seems you may be harbouring some deep seated POET issues with a bit of Agora-phobia thrown in.  For myself, and possibly others, this is just a place to hang out and share thoughts with like minded individuals.  Posted content, though very interesting at times, is often speculation and probably should be taken with a few grains of salt.  I believe many understand this.

It should come as no surprise a moderated forum like this is going to be biased towards success of the company, it comes with the territory.  Think of it as a club, there's no requirement to join or participate if you don't want to.  A catchy nickname and some logo'd swag may be just the ticket to reinforce the concept.

Now, when it comes to issues with decisions the company has made, its actions or inevitable failures, you should really take it up with them.  That's not to say one can't express concern or disappointment about something, but once is enough.  Constant rehashing of past failures and second guessing of a company's strategic decisions does nothing for this forum and serves no real purpose other than to whip up the crowd.

New Message
Please login to post a reply