Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I read in there all great news except for the RS.

any thoughts on this!

Remember when KD from R&R made the same comment? I was told very directly that it was not discussed (it was an opinion by the author) and that there was no consideration what so ever to use it to up list to the NASDAQ at that time. As a matter of fact it has been suggested that there was interest in a HK listing which places much higher valuations on emerging companies along with much easier listing requirements. My guess is that they are looking at that possibility once the SAIC JV has been firmed up which will also generate NA investor interest.

I believe they expect to do a NSDAQ listing when organic growth justifies such a move as far too often companies fail to benefit from a premature NASDAQ listing.  That being said a Canadian biotech company I follow did benefit from an R/S a couple years ago. It remains pre-revenue but there is enough interest in the potential to retain the listing requirements without any problems. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply