Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

No, don't you guys remember, GT quit cuz of a sore knee!  :)  Look, I'm sure he had significant pain in his knee or knees, but the pretext was clear to me back then. And the spinning around here made a gyroscope appear to be in slow motion. 

Seems that every time a senior guy leaves Poet, it's cuz he's going somewhere where there will synergy with Poet.  Remember Subhash (nicest guy ever but I'm not sure I remember how to spell his name)?  Same deal when he left. 

The worst financing ever is not what is primarily responsible for the low volumes. It's more related to the ability and willingness of Agoracom posters to add to their holdings. But, we also haven't sold many shares, either. 

What continues to confound me is with all the "irons" we reportedly have in the "fire," I can't understand that the "fire" does not produce more buying interest.  Absolutely mystifying!  

Having said that, I do remember that the great Sunan news was not preceded by favorable market action in terms of volume or price. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply