Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I bring this up to support the notion that there is something big that they believed they could report on and I believe it was associated with the NA Tier 1. Clearly any direct comment by POET about the Tier 1 is tightly controlled. Remember that the SAIC JV does not allow for 400G to be sold outside of China. I think we can assume that this  would be part of  the deal  they  have made with  the Tier 1 and they are way too far along  in the development to share any of that  effort with China and that volume manufacturing is  being enabled  here in NA with partners who  have  the capacity to deliver.

Creative reporting to control the info so that there are no miss steps.

I know we are running out of patience I read it on this forum and I hear it from the largest investors in this company that I communicate with.  

I think we are close to delivery on the flood gate message. The AGM is quickly approaching.

New Message
Please login to post a reply