Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Sanan is the game changer Mr.Mika expected more. IMO

Hi PoetFablight,

I appreciate what you add to the forum, but I believe you're not correct  when you say

"Mika is well aware of all that - I am sure. He for sure has also forseen that the sanan deal is not the gamechanger. "

May I preface by stating my last post was 1 month ago, The stock was trading at the same levels it is today, I actually defended Mr.Mika because the financing from 4 years ago that is wreaking havoc with the stock price was not of his doing. I just try to call it like I see it, however something has changed since then, the price appreciation and volumes are still not where they should be 5.5 weeks after the deal was announced .

This is why I think Mr Mika thought the Sanan JV was the game changer and enough to get the 75 cent warrants exercised, because he has not released any other news to make us believe otherwise, which sadly is the  biggest miscalculation he's made so far since as July 23 has passed, and his words did not come to fruition. This fact (and the way material news is handled ie; non payment notification was not issued in January for missed December payment  but issued June 3 for may 31 missed payment? And not even issued at all for final payment?) could be casting doubt on his credibility and ability with potential shareholders. He cannot answer technical questions during presentations, which I can't blame him for that, but the potential investors sitting across from him might penalize Poet for putting him in that position. Perhaps I'm just frustrated because overall our stock performance is way below the S&P 500 last 5 years.

No I'm not selling, we still have Suresh and Vivek. I agree with Faichijisback, there is a lot to look forward too, but we need to do Suresh justice and not befuddle the investment community with ad hoc protocols and statements which fall well short of the intended target.

SP

New Message
Please login to post a reply