Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Has monolithic optical integration ever been achieved by anyone at a level that Geoff Taylor presented. The answer is no. Maybe it could have been if the inventor had helped? 

I look forward to learning that answer at some point in the future. 

The opinion I voiced recently was that everyone should voice their opinion here but recognize again that things are not always apparent to us. I have always focused on what it is that they are ultimately trying to achieve. And I  very much believe  that Suresh  will exceed our expectations at the  pace that is  required within the  industry.  With  established checks and balances.

Leb was I trying to be coy? I thought I was trying to provide a balanced opinion (the facts) and show both sides in the fewest possible words. But if you see me in that light then that is up to you and I  have no problem with that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply