Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Good morning Leb.. At the outset that me say I enjoy many of your posts. This one notwithstanding the validity of the points you enumerate does you a disservice.. And indeed in my opinion brings the 'discussion posts' into disrepute... yes trust but verify.. like most I am a strong supporter and believer in the directing minds of the company.. And for those newcomers / potential investors not familiar with the banter on the site it would be a good thing not to continue claims of this nature until the full story has unfolded..and ...  'no doubt the universe will unfold as it should..'.

"Nobody wants to believe Mika is a liar. He probably isn't. But come on, it took many many attempts to get the SEC to believe Madoff was a liar, and by then the damage was of biblical proportions.".

New Message
Please login to post a reply