Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Normally when the share price is on the decline like it has been lately, a penny a day on low volume, there is a lot of complaining. 

This time, I am not hearing it and I am not worried either. Once they announce the JV is done with Sanan and start announcing more NRE deals, we will be off to the races. The risk is pretty much gone now IMO.

I am thinking that they will probably have to extend the warrants again though, which is okay. I say, extend for another month and announce it after hours today and then announce the JV Monday morning before the open. All speculation on my part.

We have been told that there will be more communication going forward and I expect to see that as well. Some folks have been talking about companies making offers to buy them in a couple years, but if offers are going to come in, it will be much sooner than that. These giants will not want to pay top dollar and much rather pick them up sooner than that. I wouldn't be surpised if POET was bought before the end of the year.

GLTA and Stay Safe! We want to be around to enjoy our POET money!

New Message
Please login to post a reply