Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Snapback: best news weve ever had and today closed at .57

makes no sense

Well, you cannot do a disastrous financing without having to bear the consequences! I share the view Fairchij has explained here more often than not, that the 0.52 ¢ warrants from the 2016 offering resp. some of their holders are exercising pressure on the share price. They will likely continue to do so – although perhaps with decreasing pressure – until these warrants expire on 2021-11-02, which is 374 days from now. I put that date on my POET Technologies Timeline this morning, so you can lookup anytime how long this suffering continues.

I am maintaining my stance that until that lid is taken off, the share price will rise only slowly but more or less steadily, subject to the news flow and fueled by a slowly increasing number of investors who learn about POET. News disrupting this scheme will have to be attached with solid numbers, especially revenue or revenue projections.

New Message
Please login to post a reply