Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Good morning all,

I was curious about the potential sale of Silterra so I called the Toronto location. I spoke to a gentleman who answered the phone. Didn't get his name. However he was very nice and answered some of my questions.

First off I was concerned about the possible sale and what that might mean for any disruption of the OI manufactoring or IP safety. He assured me that even if the sale were to happen that there are agreements in place to protect them. 

We had a few minutes to talk about the share price and the apparent disconnect. He apparently feels the same. The company is very excited to be working with Sanan. He said Sanan is so huge the fact that they  spoke to a company of Poets size makes a very big statement! 

He had mentioned the warrants. The .75 seemed more of a concern than the .52 although he didn't say exactly why. I guess because the company thought they would be in the money and are about to expire. 

He also said he can appreciate our frustrations. I took the liberty to speak for us all and said  we love what they are doing and are looking forward to the share price catching up to the potential of this company. Most of our grumblings are due to fatigue.

Lastly I tried to ask about our Tier 1 customer. I know they want to know if Poet can produce their product at mass scale. I wanted to know if we need an American company to help do that or can Sanan support that role. He didn't quite answer my question. He went over the parameters of the JV deal and in my interpretaion allows Poet to fulfill both obligations. The JV gives Poet major credibilty. 

Again this is my interpretation. I am not looking to put words in anyones mouth or quoting this person word for word. Just thought I would share.

Best to us all

New Message
Please login to post a reply