Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Gerem, you are completely missing the point and your statement about these products not being used until 2024-2025 make no sense. You think one day you will wake up in 2024/25 and they are suddenly making $350 M+ in revenues all at once (just these 2 verticals so far)? It will obviously be a gradual ramp up starting next year with production and POs need to come in before production starts.

You can do the math backwards to get a rough idea what numbers you could potentially expect in 2023/2022 and 2021 is coming up very soon. Then from there you can get a rough idea what the share price will be which should make everyone here very happy. Many companies trade on future potential, and NPV. Look at all the examples of gold finds and other precious metals that have a mine that are 5-6 years out but their stock flies. I agree it would be nice to see some more closer projections but I am sure they will come.

In the meantime, be happy with what they have provided as this stock is incredibly undervalued and those shares basically sitting on the ask since July have been a real thorn for all us shareholders. I know it would never happen but would be nice to see those individuals or individual who has had those walls up for nearly 6 months man up and explain what the hell their purpose is when they could have easily let this run into the 70's and 80's and made much more money that way. Makes no sense whatsoever! 

New Message
Please login to post a reply